Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
Joined
·
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this how you got started?:twofinger
 

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
OMG isn't he cute :love:

E.
 

·
Resident Smart Ass!
Joined
·
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DreamRyder said:
OMG isn't he cute :love:

E.

Then there is no way it could be monkey..... then again we have nothing to compare it too....... since he NEVER POSTED A PICTURE OF HIMSELF!!!!! :twofinger
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
you may not have seen monkey's pics but I have :twofinger

E.
come to think of it the pic may have actually been on here at one time :dunno: the boat one if I recall correctly :confused: or was it the mullet one :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,373 Posts
Jester said:
Then there is no way it could be monkey..... then again we have nothing to compare it too....... since he NEVER POSTED A PICTURE OF HIMSELF!!!!! :twofinger
Yes he did. Remember him on the fishing boat with the mullet?
 

·
Resident Smart Ass!
Joined
·
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tippmann said:
Yes he did. Remember him on the fishing boat with the mullet?


:huh: :dunno:
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
I wish I had a pic of hubby when he had long hair and it was permed LOL.. it was WAY before I ever met him.. and if I had I would have LMAO at him and stayed far away.... what a dork he looked like.. but hey it was the "in" thing at the time I reckon and the mullet must have been too :p

E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
DreamRyder said:
I wish I had a pic of hubby when he had long hair and it was permed LOL.. it was WAY before I ever met him.. and if I had I would have LMAO at him and stayed far away.... what a dork he looked like.. but hey it was the "in" thing at the time I reckon and the mullet must have been too :p

E.
have i ever told you that i love you? :love:



and to answer your question Jester, yes, that is how i started out. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
Tippmann said:
Yes he did. Remember him on the fishing boat with the mullet?
thaks for defendig me Tipp. i think that pic got lost when all the other pics got lost. i posted a pic, the server crashed. i was asked not to ever post another one of myself becuase of it. :D
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
monkey said:
** i was asked not to ever post another one of myself becuase of it. :D
LOL... now now don't sell yourself short I thought you looked cute.. (with a proper hair cut that is ;) )

E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
DreamRyder said:
I thought you looked cute...
"cute? CUTE? BABY DUCKS ARE CUTE! I WANT TO BE EXOTIC!"
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
monkey said:
"cute? CUTE? BABY DUCKS ARE CUTE! I WANT TO BE EXOTIC!"
boy aren't you greedy ;) if you want exotic I'll need to see a new pic posted up :D

E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
DreamRyder said:
boy aren't you greedy ;) if you want exotic I'll need to see a new pic posted up :D

E.
 

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
Oh.. now that's a cheesy smile LOL....

E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
DreamRyder said:
Oh.. now that's a cheesy smile LOL....

E.
no, its a banana smile. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
You have that look like your about ready to hump a finger or a leg.:laughing: :laughing:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top