7,447 Posts
Captions from the Aussies:
  • "Man do I look cool on the Duke"
  • Vanilla Ice Ice Baby!!
  • Rider: "Yeah you can ride my bike when Hell freezes over"

Satan: "Get off, it's my turn"
  • "Damn flock of pelicans!"
  • "A perfect day for an iced latte."
  • This is the only way I could stop it overheating. Bloody Italians!
  • If you think this looks cool, you should see the jet stream i made!!!
  • Damn it, that's the last time I ride behind Frosty, he [email protected]#%n Sharted again!!!
  • "Head and Shoulders Shampoo, why would I need that?"
  • "Put... the... fcuking... camera.... down... and... get... the... fcuking... crowbar... to... pry... me... off!"
  • This year, santa has a new toy.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
ZX6R1033 said:
ready or not, here I cum?
Yeah, you stole mine, you sob :twofinger

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Frosty the gear-man,
had a jolly, happy trip,
with a frozen arse and a big red nose,
and a bad case of rock-nip.

What can I say, I'm in a festive mood. :dunno:

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The pivot man in a snowman circle jerk! :twofinger

·
Registered
40 Posts
You know, riding a bike in weather is much like a cage in weather. The cage has the heater *turns knob, fan sounds from background*. Of course, bikes have a heater too *slight pause... starts shivering*.

When it's really cold out, you just have to *starts violently shivering*ttttturn the hhhheater up.

·
Registered
40 Posts
"Brrrrr.. Last time I listen to the weatherman.... 30 % chance of scattered showers, high in the upper 70s... my ass..."

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
DFENS said:
"Brrrrr.. Last time I listen to the weatherman.... 30 % chance of scattered showers, high in the upper 70s... my ass..."

That's about right! You been to Colorado before? Wish I could be wrong 75% of the time and keep my job.

·
Registered
40 Posts
@ mac020 - Actually, I went to Colorado Springs and Pikes Peak back when I was a youngin... but I was 11 or so years old, and was immune to such sorcery as the weather.
----------

"Man... Santa and his reindeer are bad enough, but I swear, if Frosty tries to cut me off again, I'll just run him over..."

"Wow... I guess when you mix a powercommander and flux capacitor, you get thrown back into the ice age..."

"Damn you Florida and California... damn you all..."

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was thinking of this on my way home from work... After emerging from the store covered in flour (I work at a pizza place), I look to see that it's pouring rain. Luckily my helmet proved its value by taking all the raindrops (jk :D), but I fear that I looked very similar to that pic.

I apologize if this post lacks in humor... sleep deprivation kicks my butt.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts