Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course we do.

Especially when they're wearing 'coochie cutters'------------NOT!!!--------------

****Right back at ya's!!!*****

;0 (doh!)

------------------

A

·
0 Posts
Isis......what the heck are Coochie Cutters??????

------------------
The
AlphaWolf

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LMAO!!

Alpha...Don't you speak Cave Man? LMAO!!!

Coochie cutters...See SpreedPhreak's post under the "I dig chicks on bikes" thread.

------------------

·
Registered
549 Posts
Depends. If they're a total dork, we probably don't think they look too cool! LOL :D

My husband looks totally awesome on his bike. But then again, I think he looks totally awesome walking down the street, too. ;)

------------------
Stacia - '00 CBR F4
"Objects in mirror no longer matter!"

A

·
0 Posts
Ok all. I still do not know what Coochie Cutters are. Can someone explain?

------------------
The
AlphaWolf

·
Registered
23 Posts
Alpha,

Are you familiar with Daisy Dukes? I think 'coochie cutters' are pretty much the same thing. Very short, very tight shorts that creep into anatomical crevices. If worn by men, produces a 'camel toe' in the front.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but I tried to state this in the least offensive manner.

------------------
Don,
99' CBR900rr Red, White, Black, http://home.fuse.net/don

[This message has been edited by GSXR750 (edited March 14, 2000).]

A

·
0 Posts
Ahhhh.....I see now. Hmmm.....yes I think I would have to agree.....Not the best bike outfit for sure.

------------------
The
AlphaWolf

·
Registered
165 Posts
Ahh...

Guys on sportbikes... They do rock that is for sure... Squids on sportbikes, complete turn off... I could care less is a guy's got a 916 and a platinum card to match... If he can't ride, well... What's really sexy is a guy that knows how to work on his bike, someone w/ some mechanical insight and isn't a complete dork when it comes to maintaince... I just love a guy covered in grease... There's just something about the smell of contact cleaner, oil, brake fluid and chain wax that drives me crazy...

------------------
"No, this isn't my boyfriend's bike..."
My web site http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Street/9025

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
OH BEHAVE!! PHew!

I've gotta go adjust my valves, change my oil and sync. my carbs... OH look! -Im getting my keyboard all greasy!.... ;)

j/k ~Stacia, dont slap me in the back of the helmet, my wife already did! :rolleyes:

------------------
Kyle J.-
99 Yellow 900RR
email:[email protected]

·
Registered
549 Posts
You're married to a good woman, Kyle. You'd better keep her! :D

------------------
Stacia - '00 CBR F4
"Objects in mirror no longer matter!"

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh nice visuals created here...

I'm picturing Calvin Klein and....Valvoline.
Sort of like "Valvo Klein...."

------------------

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Damn, and I missed this one!! I'm always
wrenching on something, no one believes
I'm a programmer b/c half the time I have
oil everywhere.

------------------

J

·
0 Posts
Whewww! Cbrchick you would have loved me at Road Atlanta last Saturday. I had bike parts everywhere and oil, contact cleaner, brake fluid, racing fuel and sweat all over me. Oh, and a little mustard from lunch. :)

Also, I have a really big garage! ;)

Ride Hard!

John

P.S. It's not a fat gut... It's a garage for my love machine. :p

------------------

P

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JConRC:
P.S. It's not a fat gut... It's a garage for my love machine. :p

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Grandpa always said "If you wanna keep your tool, better build a garage for it."

------------------
Pete
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
292 Posts
How come I can't find any women here who appreciate a good gearhead? I wouldn't have to spend all that time cleaning my fingernails then... :D

------------------
1999 Blue/White YZF-R1: 2 Bros. C4 exhaust, Dynojet jet kit, timing tricker, dyno-tuned by Graves

[This message has been edited by mashuri (edited June 08, 2000).]

·
Registered
94 Posts
ya know, this is a little two way. although you can see a guy's looks better without all the gear on, i think they look a little moronic. but with all the gear on, you can't tell. however, if he's good looking, and is off his bike wrenching on it, all greased up like the monkey he is, then yes, he's most certainly attractive.
and b.t.w. single ladies---if someone says, "well, he rides too. and he's got a good personality." you can count on him being ugly! :D :D :D i'm bad.

------------------
Amy
"Smiling from gear to gear."

J

·
0 Posts
ISIS,

Do you prefer synthetic Valvoline? :cool:

Ride Hard!

John

------------------

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JOHN,

synthetic...phbbt.

"Nothing comes between me and my ValvoKleins." (I think I'm dating myself with that one...)

~Isis

------------------

1 - 20 of 23 Posts