Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...but I won in court today... Surprisingly, the old guy cop showed up, not the punk kid cop with attitude...

Here are the key points that drove it home...

I asked him the milage between where he observed us, and where we got pulled over. He got that right. Then I asked him how many roads intersected this stretch, he said (hesitantly, trying to think about it), "Several", I firmly said, "Sixteen."

He said I was wearing a yellow jacket. I told him it was black, and asked him what color my helmet was, to which he replied, "I don't know..."

There was a bit more to it, but those were really the key points...

At that point, it was pretty much point, match, set...

·
Registered
58 Posts
oh you suck dude. :D nice!!!

i got shaft. as you can see this is why my records are few pages long. i just can't win. i'd say half of that is BS.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Hey Kham! Remember that ticket we got? I hate to tell you..

cookeetree said:
Congrats on beating your ticket! :D

(Psst, it's set, then match.)
Thanks! :cool:

Ah, my bad thanks!

And to think, I once played tennis on a regular basis... How embarassing...

:eek:

:twofinger

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oddly enough, the last few days I've been checking out all sorts of pics. of the 'Red Desert'.... Planning a vacation, at some point, I definitely want to hit up the land down under! Particularly, some area I was reading about, some coastal cliffs that are supposed to be spectacular... :cool:

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Mystery Squid said:
...some coastal cliffs that are supposed to be spectacular... :cool:
That would most likely be the Great Ocean Road, in Victoria...

Please excuse the cruiser in the pic. :D

Why not plan your trip around the Moto GP race at Phillip Island, also in Victoria, on October 16th???

·
Registered
58 Posts
Mystery Squid said:
The job... Dude, I've actually thought about getting a 636.... But instead, I went out and got a 32" lcd monitor for my new computer (see "Gaming" forum)... LOL....

:crying:
ah ok. that's cool too.:)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Went and got my bike out of storage today. . .holy crap I've missed riding. She ran great for about the first 2 miles, and then nothing. . .dead. She was out of gas! So sad. Called the guys who work on my car, and they came and helped me out with gas. Filled her up, and she runs like a champ. Took her down the Kancamagus for a quick run. Took her up to 110 before I knew it.

Now I'm ready to ride. :cool:

·
Registered
58 Posts
:laughing: that's funny dude. feels good isn't it? she's alive.

are you close to the Kang? we can make it one of the place to meet and ride. route 118 on the west side of the Kang is awsome.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I'm only. . .and this will probably piss you off. . . .15 minutes from the Kanc. Love that road. The only thing that scares me is wicking it up on the bikes because of the amount of moose that cross the road. None today, but it's probably 20% of the time that I ride the Kanc that I see a moose.

Just looked at the map. . .Rte 118 looks good.

I take the bike to the dealership in Laconia on Thursday, and don't expect to get it back before some time next week.

We should try and meet up and ride soon. :thumb:

·
Registered
58 Posts
wheelie123 said:
I'm only. . .and this will probably piss you off. . . .15 minutes from the Kanc. Love that road. The only thing that scares me is wicking it up on the bikes because of the amount of moose that cross the road. None today, but it's probably 20% of the time that I ride the Kanc that I see a moose.

Just looked at the map. . .Rte 118 looks good.

I take the bike to the dealership in Laconia on Thursday, and don't expect to get it back before some time next week.

We should try and meet up and ride soon. :thumb:
nah im not piss. it's nice right now but must be cold as hell in winter.

118 is sweet. i ahve ridden it twice.

this comming Sunday me and the group is going to VT. you know the well known rte 100. if you wanna go we can make a meeting spot somewhere along the loop.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks Squid. where is your bike? are you too busy enjoying the new PC? can i come check it out? LOL.

just thought of something. i'll goto the Game section.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Kham said:
nah im not piss. it's nice right now but must be cold as hell in winter.

118 is sweet. i ahve ridden it twice.

this comming Sunday me and the group is going to VT. you know the well known rte 100. if you wanna go we can make a meeting spot somewhere along the loop.
I wish I could go, but the dealership will still have my bike. Next time.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts