Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Too flat!

You know how it is here: flat and boring (at least here in S. Jersey it its)! I savor any curve I may find. A guy I work with told me about taking 295N to 29W, then hoping over into the New Hope, PA area on 32. He said there's tons of twisties out that way. I'm riding that way tomorrow (wed., only day off!), so I'll post some pics of the route if it's worth mentioning. Also, it's so freak'n hot over here. Wearing leathers is a good way to lose weight when it's so hot. Oh well, peace!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear ya Honda919Rider,
Right now I'm living in what I call a bikers fantasy, Arizona. Only down fall here is the heat. But as long as your moving it's not that bad. I have to say that I'm lucky that I live and work right off the 101. I get on at 19 ave and get off on Scottsdale. 15 minute drive from exit to exit and that's going the speed limit, 65mph.

·
Registered
2 Posts
you're friend is right, the new hope area is a lot of fun. as opposed to S. Jersey, west central Jersey is a blast. A lot of twisties, a real blast to ride.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Ill second that south jersey comment.... I enjoyed the easy turns and long straight farm roads for a while but they get boring.

Since ive been at school ive been heading into northern maryland and south east PA, so far so good.

·
Registered
4 Posts
North Jersey has some nice riding. I mean yea i know im only on a mtn bike for now, but once i turn 18 i got my route planned out. Some really nice back roads in Morristown, Mendham, Harding, Randolph, some nice senic stuff along rt15 up in Sussex.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts