Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 Honda VFR800 Interceptor. It is a great bike and I am curious if anyone else has one. Talk to me. I bought it new and have put 30,000 miles on it.......in town, on mountain twisties, along the coast, and on the track. Lovin' every minute of it! How 'bout you.

Oregon is a great place to ride and riding season is back, so let's go riding together. Anybody live near Eugene, OR?

Life is Short....Ride Hard!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Before a 919, my DH had an 87 VFR750. If memory serves me, all he really ever did to it (besides paint it according to his whim) was Yoshimura pipes. gawwwwd the sound of hearing him turn the corner and come down the block made my hair stand up...a good thing, mind you! That was a great bike!

·
Registered
848 Posts
My dad had a 2003 VFR800 (we called it the viffer). I ADORED that bike, and when I saw the 06 come out in pearl white I nearly died. :drool: I BEGGED the dealership to let me demo it for the year - I got called out and told "no" so I just had to dream about it.

When shopping for my new bike, I desperately wanted that white VFR but the lil bugger kept eluding me. :( Don't get me wrong... I love my SV but one day... ONE DAY... I will own my 2006 pearl white VFR. And it will match my pearl white Goldwing that I want, too! (don't ask, I have OCD matching issues! :dunno: )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts