Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Jon give me a call. We are thinking about putting a ride together over thanksgiving weekend. SORRY ALL YOU NORTHERNERS:twofinger :twofing

Zap me an email if ya don't have me number.

I f it works out we might let Stacia and TJ know to:D :D :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Poo is one broke ass student right now. Have you talked to Rick or little Chris yet? We are thinking about the sat. of thanksgiving weekend at the the northflorida mtorsports park what do ya think????
:twofinger

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Sounds great. But I don't think it would be a lot of fun to run the track. No bke = no ride. I will have to see what happens by then with $. Should be in town, might be able to show and pit bitch. DK.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
3 b's an u and an a eh?

bubba would be the main reason we are going so he can understand its not that easy!!!!!!!!!!!! You know the quote he always says "GO FASTER!!!!!" Wel let us know and let stacia and tj know and maybe pual or john........

·
Registered
549 Posts
You would pick the ONLY day we have to both work! :( Off Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday, but have to work on Saturday. Let us know if you want to ride any of the other days, Moose, and we'll set something up. Funk, you gonna be in the area?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts