Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I THINK ITS ABOUT TIME YOU GOT RID OF THAT GHEY HONDA WING...

and throw up a KAWASAKI K on you avatar...

·
Registered
150 Posts

YEA...................WHAT HE SAID!!!!:p

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dbo its about time you come to your senses.... (somewhat)...

·
Registered
184 Posts
he's just dealing in his own way with the fact that i fuck him in his loose ass every chance i get...

he's perturbed by the fact that he no longer has the fastest bike of the two of us...it challenges his manhood...he thinks straightline performance is what it's all about and therefore refuses to bring his bike out of the "closet" to go on group rides...he feels the need to bag on my jumping ship from the honda camp to team green...never mind that hondas are overpriced and under-powered...he cares only that his bike will last 15 years without oil changes...jim...join the dark side.

·
Registered
150 Posts
UM ......K

brand x said:
THAT K STANDS FOR Ky jelly whinck u two should leave in ur ass whee it belongs. FAGS!!! HAHEHE
SOMEONE HAS A SALTY LITTLE MOUTH......THAT NEEDS REFILLING!:jawdrop:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dbo said:
he's perturbed by the fact that he no longer has the fastest bike of the two of us...it challenges his manhood...he thinks straightline performance is what it's all about and therefore refuses to bring his bike out of the "closet" to go on group rides...he feels the need to bag on my jumping ship from the honda camp to team green...never mind that hondas are overpriced and under-powered...he cares only that his bike will last 15 years without oil changes...jim...join the dark side.
he tried bring his bike outta the closet to the TT flats... i think he got scared.... :crying: :crying: :crying: he hasnt been out with us since...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Re: UM ......K

dbo said:
"fuck no i aint gonna get up early to go ride."
those are the famous words of MR Brand X himself... weak or what...

*cough* what a queer *cough*..

someone get him some MIDOL.... so he could stop his bitchin...

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
brand x said:
ahhhh.. yes. sleep..... whatever whatever i do what i want
as long as is doesnt have to do with actual riding.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
when ever u two limp dick butt buddies get off ur pea grean soap box of worrying about what iam doing why dont u put together those boxes of bolts u got over there i.e. dbos bike, how about that, geez the only reason i hang out with u too is because off affirmative action, u know every whIte dude must have 2 minorty friends which he keeps in line and out of trouble, so shut ur mouths get to work befor i call IMMIGRATION AND SAY U TWO HAVE BEEN FUCKING OFF WITH EACH OTHER, LITTERALLY, OK BYE

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
brand x said:
when ever u two limp dick butt buddies get off ur pea grean soap box of worrying about what iam doing why dont u put together those boxes of bolts u got over there i.e. dbos bike, how about that, geez the only reason i hang out with u too is because off affirmative action, u know every whIte dude must have 2 minorty friends which he keeps in line and out of trouble, so shut ur mouths get to work befor i call IMMIGRATION AND SAY U TWO HAVE BEEN FUCKING OFF WITH EACH OTHER, LITTERALLY, OK BYE

somebody... anybody.... Azdaisy, Pinupoutlaw, come on ladies he needs some MIDOL...

damn Jim i didnt know you were so intouch with you sensitive side...

BUT THEN AGAIN YOU ARE A QUEER!!!!!!!!

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

1 - 19 of 19 Posts