1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The date of the live steam meet what we talked about last night is:
October 4 and 5
Altoona RR museum.

I can get you direction if you need them but you probably know a way to get there from some back roads.

Here are some steamers that will be there

Attachments

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Hey, my sons want to see your trains. Do you have directions? Is it possible to maybe come over to the shop one day for a private tour? They really do love trains and I have taken them to various train things but never to see a scaled down streamer. Hell, I may even want a ride myself.

When we were in WV, I thought you were talking about smaller scaled stuff. Cool stuff you got there!

·
Registered
124 Posts
if they like trains, they'd probably go nuts over the planes!

hey b, when you gonna break out a plane or two???
i kniw i'd like to see one in action!

joe

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
joe-yamma said:
if they like trains, they'd probably go nuts over the planes!

hey b, when you gonna break out a plane or two???
i kniw i'd like to see one in action!

joe

Hell, I'd like to watch the scaled down planes. A guy near me had P-51 with like a 5 ft wing span that we used to see around and we would watch him fly it. Cool stuff as well. I haven't seen him in awhile and he was older, hope nothing happened to him. He was cool to the kids.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bagger, bring the kids out to Altoona Oct 4th and 5th.

That way they can ride the trains all day.

I haven't that the big planes out for a while. No time to work on them when I'm too busy riding(or crashing). I've really gotten in to the smaller electrics. nice to fly and a lot less hassell. Plus, they bounce a little better.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Sundowners said:
You're just jealous that I get to play with all the cool toys while you're too busy riding you're honey dips around town.

This pic is one to cherish:twofinger :hurl:
thats it you fucked it up, i am not hooking you up with my ladies siter, who is HOT...YA :finger: :twofinger :D

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Sundowners said:
You're just jealous that I get to play with all the cool toys while you're too busy riding you're honey dips around town.

This pic is one to cherish:twofinger :hurl:

Bwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!:eek:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts