Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Windber today? Hahahahahaha, we need to hit up a Yamaha dealer and then we have seen every bike available in the USA. Oh yeah, MV Agusta. I don't know where there is an MV dealership. ROADTRIP!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Get in the truck! Damn man you could've went with us. We have just about been everywhere. Tom Clark Motorsports seems to offer the best prices.

I have seen rude, dumb and mildly retarded, nice and friggen pushy sales poeple.

I think Chuck and I could write an article on local dealership and misadventures. Hahahahahahaha, Starsky and Hutch of the bike pimps.:D :D :D

·
Registered
473 Posts
take the time and do it. post that sheeot up on gtr as a review of a shoppers experience. I'm still pretty beat up, but getting cabin fever. Got to see the appraisers work before I see what I can do. Already started shopping online... well not really shopping... but toying with a couple of ideas

·
Registered
473 Posts
MV Augusta dealers:

Fast by Ferracci
1901 Davisville Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Phone: 215-657-1276
Fax: 215-657-3832
www.ferracci.com

North American Warhorse
119 Mulberry St.
Scranton, PA18503
Phone: 570-346-2453
Fax: 570-346-8009

Extreme Motor Sports
41-43 West Sunrise Highway
Freeport, NY 11520-3611
Phone: 516-867-6363
Fax: 516-867-6392
www.xtrememotorsports.com

other states: http://www.mvagusta.com/2003mvagusta/dealerlocator.html

With the way I've wrecked bikes I just can't consider a $17k+ bike. :eek: :confused:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shit dude, you had better check and see what your insurance company has to say. You may be reduced to a rebel 250 and still pay 6-700 a year.

Or was it a deer that caused your wreck? Those four legged bastards take out more poeple then cars.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Windber today? Hahahahahaha, we need to hit up a Yamaha dealer and then we have seen every bike available in the USA. Oh yeah, MV Agusta. I don't know where there is an MV dealership. ROADTRIP!!!!!!!!!
Head north to Uncommon Motorcycles near Erie. Triumph, Ducati, Moto Guzzi, Royal Enfield. They've got a V11 Sport Guzzi that looks pretty damn nice for a naked bike. If nothing else, check out the chica on their home page: www.uncommonmotorcycles.com

- Garry

·
Registered
473 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Shit dude, you had better check and see what your insurance company has to say. You may be reduced to a rebel 250 and still pay 6-700 a year.

Or was it a deer that caused your wreck? Those four legged bastards take out more poeple then cars.
yep, I am a little afraid of that. will be talking with the sherrif on the scene today.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: Hey Chuck...

fluxpuppy said:
Head north to Uncommon Motorcycles near Erie. Triumph, Ducati, Moto Guzzi, Royal Enfield. They've got a V11 Sport Guzzi that looks pretty damn nice for a naked bike. If nothing else, check out the chica on their home page: www.uncommonmotorcycles.com

- Garry

We looked at one v11 at Gatto. Green with red trim. I liked it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts