Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boomer, Lesley and I enjoyed having everyone over last night. Scot, Shawn , and Kathie from NC, Clay, Tammy, Caleb, Brian, and Steve from TN. Too bad the other NC guys bailed but I understand, it's a long ride back.

We loved meeting Kathie and want to congratulate you on your marriage two weeks ago. So, how long before you newlyweds move up here?:D

I'd post some of the pics from yesterday but I can't find them(erased them from the camera). Where are they? I know you stored them on my computer somewhere. Shawn help me find the pics.:confused:

·
Registered
42 Posts
HELLO

WHO'S KATHIE

switch websites and play tag on computers while on a training excersize and the world gets turned upside down. a 421 ride I cant make, BOOMBOOM gets married and moderator:eek: holy M months batman its a long way to spring....Maybe ZX9PILOT can hook you up on some baby stuff!

·
Registered
123 Posts
John~

You should have the "zipped" versions of all of the pics in the c:\tester folder. Matter of fact, if you could, resend me Shawn4.zip, as it never showed up here.

Thanks again for the great cook out. Those that bailed...well...hrm...you missed a great dinner! :twofinger Leslie, I am looking forward to you emailing me the receipe for those beans!

John, Kathie is going to SOOOOO give you the evil look for letting the cat outta' the bag! lol I see a special trip to JCity, just so that she can! hehehehe Well, that, and so that we can go to the Playground again! hehehehe

As for the "move back home" deal...Kathie fell in love with ya'lls place, and East Tenn. She would love to move tomorrow....but first, we have to get rid of the places here, and we would both need to find what we want to do up there...so, any pointers on our line of works, and real estate areas will be definately appreciated!!

We almost decided to bail on everything, and go take on the Playground again, just one more time, as we were leaving town...but then we got all adult like, and decided instead to just to drive around, and waste away the day! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
John & Leslie
Thank you so much for inviting us into your BEAUTIFUL home. I've heard so much about you guys and now I can finally put a name to the face. When Shawn & I decide to grow up we want to be just like you.....

We must do it again sometime soon:)

Take care!

PS
I guess its not a secret anymore:D

·
Registered
47 Posts
#1 Congratulations guys! Thanks a lot for telling us! NOT!

#2 Why did y'all keep it a secret?? Does it mean we have some "parental" types around now to keep us in line? scratch that, mental picture of Boomer being a parent - scary thought!!!

#3 So out with the details already!!!:twofinger

·
Registered
64 Posts
TLstreak said:
She must not have want boommeerr's friend to basterdize the proposal thread:hurl:

Holy sh*t, thats funny!!:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
you leave my typo's alone:mad:

I put extra o's m's e's r's and leave the b off all the time , just to annoy you. IS it workng yet? boommeerrrrrrrr (flutter eye look) sweetiesugarpielovebiscuithoneybunch..........so umm whats the pet name now Boommeerr? oh do tell?

OH OH if I see her out ride you Shawn like old girl on the sv out riding the busa...you will never ever ever hear the end of it!

·
Registered
32 Posts
BBoommeerr said:

Heheheeh This might indeed be the true deal! :D BTW..I fixed your edumacated english typos! hehehehe
They don't teach everything in Tennessee do they? It's Bastardize :twofinger If you are going to correct spelling errors, correct them all :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts