Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well first off my name is Josh and I live in Vegas (year round riding FTW). I'm not new to bikes. I've raced motocross since I was 8 or so. I'm not new to sport bikes either. My good friend has a Gixxer 1k 2006 that I ride frequently and am very comfortable on. I look funny on big bikes because I'm 6'0 155 pounds but I can throw them around pretty well. Just graduated high school and I'm very close to buying a bike. I was looking into an R1, but I don't think that it's necessary right now, so I'll probably be going with an R6. I pretty much have full gear already because I bought it to ride the 1k and I won't ride without gear. Looking forward to meeting you all.:hello:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

I have a friend who lives out there now and she gave up her R6. Cause? High numbers of drunk drivers in Vegas FTL :(

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome! :twofinger (standard greeting as I've come to find out)

Yeah I can see how in Vegas there'd be a lot of drunk drivers on the road. Watch yourself!

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Actually, the true population of Vegas is surprisingly conservative (from what I've read and been told). It's us damn wild partiers living it up for a week causing problems :twofinger

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Never met a Mormon I didn't like. Unless you're talking about the fundamentalist wackos.
:wtf: You mean there are gradations of Mormons? I presumed they were the fundamentalists. We've got German Baptists who could be mistaken for Amish, for instance, but they're actually a different flavor of Christianity.

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
:wtf: You mean there are gradations of Mormons? I presumed they were the fundamentalists.
I presume you're joking, so I'll leave that alone.

Yeah, we've got some German Baptists around here, and everyone thinks they're Amish as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts