Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With the roads around here, he would get stuck alot when the drive wheel lost traction from bumps and holes suspending it in the air from the second rear wheel being locked in place.

Outside of a drag track is stupid. Looking at his tires, he doesn't lean it anyway.

·
Registered
459 Posts
well if who ever did drage race that bike it would be slower with all that extra weight. what a waste of time and effort. plus it looks stupid also.

·
Registered
291 Posts
that is the gayest piece of CRAP I've ever seen!!:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

·
Registered
925 Posts
DocThee said:
It is a video monitor for reverse. :laughing:
I don`t know for a fact, but you could partially be right... I`ve heard of people mounting little cameras on the rear, and then putting a monitor up front, because they don`t have mirrors. Stupid? Yes. Their bike/money? Yes. Creative? Yes. Its just like the car scene, the die hard racers hate anything that doesn`t make it go faster, handle better, or stop quicker, and the show folks don`t really care what it does, as long as it turns heads. Everyone has their own opinion/taste (and I`m not talking shit, because I know everyone is just stating theirs, and I`m stating mine)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Flaunt it? Do you need a cdl to ride it? That boy should be stradled with a Euro 33hp limiter kit. Not a fan of the paint, would rather forget the stretch job. He must have a fat bitch riding with him or something. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts