Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, if you want to learn plastic repair using bondo at my expense you’re more then welcome to come over to my house on Saturday. I’ll have home brews and pizza…..let me know if you’re interested. :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
I am interested in plastic repair, homebrews and country music. I also have your WERA DVD burned (FINALLY) and ready to give back. Now I need to check with the (future) Mrs.

Time?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking noon to 2ish to start....get loaded while listening to froggy, applying bondo and then sober up for Saturday night festivities. :cheers: :eyebrows: :thumbs2:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
mmmbarley said:
do they still have hemp fields in hempfield?

Didn't you see in the paper about all those who got arrested for saleing the hemp?

Crapphead, I thought you were repairing fiberglass?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They're used sharkins from a racer in Cali....I only paid 250 for them shipped so I'm not too concerned with how they look. Just need to repair the crack from my mishap so I can several more mishaps. :D besides, it wouldn't be Ghetto Fabulous if I made it pretty. :twofinger

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm going.:thumb: I'd like to see this shit done before I start the attack on F4i Plastic Fantastic Plus I'm gonna drink all his home brews and stagger around and make an ass out of myself.:D :cheers:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
If you agree to let me paint a custom paint job on them I will fix them.

You like pink and purple? How about unicorns and rainbows?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Crammer what is the status on fabulous ghetto?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts