Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here and may be in the totally wrong section. I apologize if I am!

I was given a carbon fiber Yoshimura pipe by a shipping company I do business with. I would like to stick it on E-Bay but I have no clue what bike/bikes it fits. It looks like this one:

http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/products_images/bolton.jpg

It has four studs with nuts at the end, one clamp and a piece of rubber. It is oval and all just like this one. I tried the MFG but they have failed to get back to me. No numbers on it for identification so I have no idea. Anyone know how much I should try to get for it on E-Bay? Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Looks like most late model gixxer, 2000-2005 gix 600, 750, 2000-2004 gix 1000.

Best thing to do is fine someone with that era gixxer, and try it on. How much you want for it, if cheap enough i may by it and take chance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I posted some pics here would that help a lot? I plan on taking some for E-Bay so I can just as easily put them here. I was thinking if I can't get an ID on it just put it on E-Bay as what it is just without knowing what it fits... LOL! I at least wouldn't be telling a fib! :D

·
Registered
434 Posts
Sure taking some pics would help, I buy and sell alot of bikes, and ride with alot of guys with a wide variety of bikes, so if you wanna dump it, tell me what you'll take for it, i'll make it fit something. (if the price is right of course)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts