Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a local radio contest and the winner gets their instrumental song played on the air during a session called "monday night edge' for the next two years. One of the bands have cheated and went into chat rooms begging for votes. Well, with all the members here, its time to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Go here: www.wrzk.com/edge.htm

and vote for "Six Miles After Dark"

Thanks guys....
Brian

(btw - this isnt my official band.... we've done a couple of shows with them and they are a great bunch of guys. Help them out anyway... it only takes a second to vote.)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep up the help everyone :) Come on, one simple click is all it takes :D :D :D

Thanx for those that have helped so far.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
done. dont suppose we get to listen to any of these bands do we?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Done deal, they are 1 vote past the next highest band. I hope they remember all the sportbike riders that voted for them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
done..and now they are up 6%!!! hope they win, cuz i''d hate to think i did that for nothing..

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Actually, this is a post I posted for one of my best friend's. HE has played with this band, but it's his friends. I don't play nuttin' :( But he plays a mean guitar. He's Brian F4i on sportbikes.net. I btw am claybfusa on SBN. This site and SBN has helped push them over the top. They were down 11% the last time I checked this afternoon. Now they're smoking. THANKS GUYS. Sportbikers are the best :D (DUH!)

As for the where do they play question, I know the Casbah and a few other places. But don't know too much, I'm new to the area.

·
Registered
860 Posts
yaaaaaaa go soul dog:eek: ooops...i mean umm.... i just couldnt vote for soul dog come on i learned in school dogs dont have souls...damn liars. i hope your band wins!!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
clays929 said:

As for the where do they play question, I know the Casbah and a few other places. But don't know too much, I'm new to the area.
I thought you had been in Crossville for 2-3 years at least. :confused: ;)

Where's the Casbah?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts