Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
If you use Yahoo, MSN or ICQ also, you should try trillian. All in one chat program. I use it all the time at home and work. Trillian

·
Registered
515 Posts
i've got 5.9 right now... what's wrong w/ that version u got now? just so i can avoid it i guess. and what files do i need to send to you? just the install exe file?

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lost Nomad said:
i've got 5.9 right now... what's wrong w/ that version u got now? just so i can avoid it i guess. and what files do i need to send to you? just the install exe file?

5.9 would be perfect! Yeah, its just the install.exe file I need. My computer was doing wierd things, so I reloaded, and it turns out I didnt have mine saved. The only thing I could find to download was AOL Triton, and its just not my thing. Also, triton and any other chat programs will not work with AIM+.

Thanks a ton man!!

·
Registered
515 Posts
email sent... its amazing how long it takes to upload 8 megs as an attachment through hotmail :(

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ive got 5.9 if anything comes up and you cant download his... Somethings i just dont like to upgrade, no need for new fangled shiat!

·
Registered
462 Posts
One day, AOL disabled my account for breaking thier terms of service or something like that. Since I already hated AIM, I just deleted it and never went back since. AIM sucks, and it has hiddeous smileys. Trillian sounds like a good idea tho.

·
Registered
515 Posts
tried to send it and just got my email back... either the email addy doesn't work, or box is full? someone else also wanna try? or maybe a bunch of people have already sent it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts