Sportbike World banner

help me get a bike please

7K views 55 replies 21 participants last post by  kanwisch 
#1 · (Edited)
hi i know that this is stupid but im not aloud to get a bike unless i can somehow come up with half the price. My parents wont alow to me get a job cause they think it will distract me from my grades. And i also have to get eagle scout before i can get a bike. So i was looking online to help and my friend sent me this link that pays him 3 dollars every time someone clicks it. So i signed up for my own link. Ive gottan about 5 people to click it and i have 15 dollars in my paypal account. So i was thinking if any one here would click the link that would help me a lot. But if not i understand. if any one else wants to sign up for it just post your link and ill click it thanks.

http://rewardhits.com/index.php?hit=4778

also you can click the link 1 time every 30 minutes thanks.

#2 · (Edited)
leland said:
im not aloud to get a bike unless i can somehow come up with half the price. My parents wont alow to me get a job cause they think it will distract me from my grades. And i also have to get eagle scout before i can get a bike.
It sounds like no matter what, your parents won't let you get a bike and they just give you the faintest hope that eventually they might let you so you don't think they're entirely unreasonable.

Edit: I'm not trying to discourage you, if you actually really want a bike then do whatever you can do to get enough money. But I'm just saying a better approach might be to try and work out some compromise with your parents..

#4 ·
yes it really works but the bad thing it takes a while to finally get transford to you. My friend from my compeptitive hockey team did this last winter and he bought himself a supped up eclipse. Unas i think your right also i dont think they want me to get a bike. Even though when my dad was my age he had a bike, and when they lived in india they also had a motorcycle. But just in case they are being serious saying i can get it when i get eagle i just wanna be ready.

#10 ·
i owe you for that link. i signed up and already have 46 hits. this is the secret. go to a teen chatroom filled with horny teenagers. tell them the following link contains nude pics of yourself(act like your a girl). within minutes you'll have tons of hits. i've only been doing this for the past 20 minutes too and already earned over $130 in USD. i clicked your link, click mine buddy;)

http://rewardhits.com/index.php?hit=5523

#21 ·
#23 ·
slaps76 said:
Has anyone actually got payed from that? Just wondering if it's legit?
I read the site over and found a few things. This company started on November 5th i believe of this year. It will take them 3 months to convert the $hd to $usd. at that time they'll start paying out members by their status(the more hits you got, the better your status). hopefully everyone should start getting paid in february:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.