Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Judi is selling her track bike that can easily be made street legal again... but it's a 750??? only $2500.... she has a thread started for it on here with pics... awesome shape....

E.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DreamRyder said:
Judi is selling her track bike that can easily be made street legal again... but it's a 750??? only $2500.... she has a thread started for it on here with pics... awesome shape....

E.
I saw that post and the bike looks good. I wonder if she has the rear seat for it? I told Eric...although he's pretty set on buying a CBR. Maybe she'll, I mean he'll change his mind.

·
Registered
94 Posts
MrOrangePants said:
I saw that post and the bike looks good. I wonder if she has the rear seat for it? I told Eric...although he's pretty set on buying a CBR. Maybe she'll, I mean he'll change his mind.
Nope...don't have any of the street stuff for it. When I bought the bike it was set-up for track only...but per Almightys it appears that he has everything to put it on the street :thumb:

·
Registered
94 Posts
almightys said:
complete set of matching street plastic, tank, headlight assembly, tail light, gauges, fairing stay/bracket, mirrors........ everything and it all matches just look at the avatar
Will the '00 stuff work for a '96? Just wondering...thx :p

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
actually he wouldnt' need to buy all that stock stuff... shifty and sonicbombs set their race fairings up with LED's and all to make theirs street legal .... :thumb:

E.

·
Registered
679 Posts
heres a bad pic of the rear lights on race plastic, don`t even wiegh 1 pound:D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
almightys said:
yes it will all fit perfectly. 96-99 750's are same fitting as 97-00 600's just different color schemes. Oh except the gas tank. Mine is a carbed one so like E's bike mine wont work yours yes
Translator please :confused:

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
Translator please :confused:
some SRAD 750's are FI so a carbed bike's tank wont work properly (ask E) all the rest fo the parts (body, brackets.....etc) will fit perfectly with no mods.

Capish?

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

and none of the parts will fit on the pocketbike to answer your other question.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I know down this way, there is a 40 or 50's Indian at a local Harley/Honda shop. I believe it is Washington Harley, in Washington PA. It is a nice looking bike and appears to be original.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
almightys said:
some SRAD 750's are FI so a carbed bike's tank wont work properly (ask E) all the rest fo the parts (body, brackets.....etc) will fit perfectly with no mods.
well it could if someone did it right.... but it's not the best way to go about it :p since FI uses a return fuel line and the Carb style does not.. you can cut the overflow line inside the tank of a carb style to utilize as your return fuel line.. just be sure to not pinch it off when cutting so that barely any fuel is capable of going back into the tank :rolleyes: (just one of the idiotic things the previous seller did that needed to be corrected)

but there is no reason anyone would need to replace all that stuff on Judi's bike anyways.. it's good to go as is just need to add the lights :2cents:

E.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
almightys said:

Capish?

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

and none of the parts will fit on the pocketbike to answer your other question.
You need to solw down tseve, your fingers are wirting fastre then your brain can keep up or vice vsera :twofinger

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
UglyAngelX said:
I know down this way, there is a 40 or 50's Indian at a local Harley/Honda shop. I believe it is Washington Harley, in Washington PA. It is a nice looking bike and appears to be original.
Sweet, and thanks for the info... I'm definately interested, now I hope the price is in the budget. Long story short its gonna be a gift for a friends dad who had one when he was young.

CHeck this out...they are going to buy a rotating table top and put it on display in their condo. ha ha ha. Vedi cool center piece, don't ya think?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts