Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wuts up guys just saying hi..... seeing how everyone is doing.... just flew in from floida for the night and off to canada for the weekend....hope everything is going well with yall. keep safe and alive but ride on one wheel only!
easy guys.
kyle:twofinger

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
What's up Kyle? How is Florida? How is the motorcycle education coming?

You crazy fawker!!!!:twofinger

·
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid
1,142 Posts
He has been down there for ever, and he still calls me asking how to do shit with motorcycles, im really not sure wtf they are teaching him.

-Nick

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
school sucks

the education sucks its not as good as everyone thinks. its all the shit that you should know and all you go there for is a piece of paper that says ur certified. florida blows tho its so danm hot here and the weather is always shitty. the riding is the worst to. there is no twisties either, me and some guys i ride with just ride to georia to ride there for a weekend. i did pick up a new bike for myself tho. better then the r6 i had the was going to blow up. i picked up a 2003 r1 with 1700 miles on it for 4800$$ so for the price i jumped on it. anyways nick u cock sucker ill see u in six months when ill be done with school! and am ready to get my ass kicked by u at the track. but ready to kick ur ass on the stunts.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Re: school sucks

ninjarider666 said:
the education sucks its not as good as everyone thinks. its all the shit that you should know and all you go there for is a piece of paper that says ur certified. florida blows tho its so danm hot here and the weather is always shitty. the riding is the worst to. there is no twisties either, me and some guys i ride with just ride to georia to ride there for a weekend. i did pick up a new bike for myself tho. better then the r6 i had the was going to blow up. i picked up a 2003 r1 with 1700 miles on it for 4800$$ so for the price i jumped on it. anyways nick u cock sucker ill see u in six months when ill be done with school! and am ready to get my ass kicked by u at the track. but ready to kick ur ass on the stunts.
hey good to hear from you.
Oh and by the way I hear Jennings has some good twisties every weekend

·
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid
1,142 Posts

ninjarider666 said:
I just saw this post, o kyle ill see you in 4 weeks at deals you focker.

-Nick

·
Registered
526 Posts

ninjarider666 said:
florida blows tho its so danm hot here and the weather is always shitty. the riding is the worst to. there is no twisties either, me and some guys i ride with just ride to georia to ride there for a weekend.

+1

1 - 11 of 11 Posts