Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
There are a couple of people who still check in every once in a while. Where did you go?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold my SV and most of my other riding partners seemed to have stopped posting around the same time. Bummer. May be picking something else up sometime in the near future, been too long.

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
Sold my SV and most of my other riding partners seemed to have stopped posting around the same time. Bummer. May be picking something else up sometime in the near future, been too long.
Cool! What are you looking at picking up?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not sure yet. I'm about 2 weeks from back surgery recovery to be able to start looking. about the only type of bike I havent had yet is a big adventure style, or maybe a supermoto. I need to go sit on a Tiger, GS, V-strom, a KTM Adventure and hopefully get a demo ride or find one nearby that I canlook at/test ride. My days of rding fast on the street are done after my VTR and SV... I kind of want a commuter/lazy weekend ride (but no cruisrs).

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
not sure yet. I'm about 2 weeks from back surgery recovery to be able to start looking. about the only type of bike I havent had yet is a big adventure style, or maybe a supermoto. I need to go sit on a Tiger, GS, V-strom, a KTM Adventure and hopefully get a demo ride or find one nearby that I canlook at/test ride. My days of rding fast on the street are done after my VTR and SV... I kind of want a commuter/lazy weekend ride (but no cruisrs).
Interesting choices. I am thinking about getting/building a supermoto. I went to Aaron Stevenson's "Cornerspin" school last year, and learned a little about sliding and spinning tires while maintaining control. It was a lot of fun.

Good luck on the choices. Sounds like a bunch of machines I'd be interested in. :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts