Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the internet and still use a phone to communcate with people. Seems the internet isn't very private, atleast that is what people have told me on the phone.:D

Now that is funny.

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
I'm new to the internet and still use a phone to communcate with people. Seems the internet isn't very private, atleast that is what people have told me on the phone.:D

Now that is funny.
See, my proof right here.

Who ever told you the internet was private. Do you always listen to what other's tell you? Because "others" don't know how the fuck it happened?

But not one person has even asked either. Hmmmmmmm. Funny.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was thought way back when the club was falling apart that PMs could be read at certain levels of adminstration on the board. Some PMs were sent to try and "prove it". I just wasn't in the middle of this last "episode". Now we all know they can be and are. I don't care how or who, just that they are or have been. I read the thread before it yanked, I have talked to a few people about what happened. I do have a some understanding of how and why it happened too.

Duess wanted to be a mod. He had valid points too. Jeep just lurks, Dee-pee just lurks and I can't even remember who the hell the rest of the mods are.

Duess got pissed off when he would get modded when he was the only one posting anything.

The clicks of the clubs are very still present and it is obivious. Seems like the 2000 election all over again. The popular vs. those in power. Jeep thinks the board is beat and doesn't post, only mods those who do post. If it is so beat, give it up to someone who is around. All those who wanted to keep the club have mostly disappeared and are lurking, waiting for what GTR has become to fail. I say FUG'EM (course I said that in PMs a long time ago and hope that it was read).

So I guess the test board may become a functioning board and the lil club wanters can start posting again. I personnally could care less. I haven't been on much, it is winter, I have a phone, I use other boards, I've been masterbating alot latly and it is more enjoyable then posting on a bike forum. Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Duss for president of the club!

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
We don't call you a jack-off for nothing... How's your son doing after the sledding accident. Loose any teeth/ let me know if I can help in any small way. thanks

·
Registered
262 Posts
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
chuck sartoris said:
We don't call you a jack-off for nothing... How's your son doing after the sledding accident. Loose any teeth/ let me know if I can help in any small way. thanks

He has to have a root canal to save one permenant tooth. Have to wait til the swelling goes down. He still looks like the Elephant man. Joy to me, fugged up kid for the holidays.

·
Registered
262 Posts
that's not a shocker for him. that is normal. you ought to hear about what happened in that ski patrol hut at the springs a few years ago. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Oh Bagger. And you call me a sick little man. Telling everyone it was a "sledding accident" huh? Still trying to figure out how he got in that sledding accident this summer when it was 80 degrees outside. Oh and that was a joke. Don't want anyone running off to Child Welfare and what-not.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Wratchit, he has read my book.
How to disclipine children with duct tape! [

1 - 20 of 20 Posts