Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined this site and i hope to make some new friends here , whether it be female or male, and i hope to gain some useful knowledge from whomever shall share... :D I recently bought this off my man for 4500 beans , it has less than 8900 miles and still under warranty til 2006, fully jetted, full exhaust with a micron slip , tank bra , and a chitload of accessories.Well i leave you with some pics to enjoy... Comments Welcome!!!

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
elchoccolatte said:
Just joined this site and i hope to make some new friends here , whether it be female or male, ....

Nize, and gear too :confused: Have you been reading/researching ahead? :D One other suggestion is getting in on an MSF class, if you haven't been riding before.

And I noted your order of gender... very wise, Miyagisan :thumb:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Welcome aboard, and sweet bike! :thumb:

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Nice bike! :drool:

Welcome to SBW! :hello:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome! Beautiful bike $XXXX, great gear $XXXX, ear-to-ear smile - priceless!
Ride safe!:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One other suggestion is getting in on an MSF class, if you haven't been riding before.

Been riding for years , i used to own a Kawi gpz 750(old school joint), but ran into too many probs with her, so i put her down... i,ll post a pic of her soon enuff, if i can get the gallery thing down :D ...

Thanks for the kind gestures:thumb:

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
(be careful of DreamRyder, I'm sure she'll have all kinds of "gestures" for you, but you might have to clean your leg off after she's done with you!)

:laughing:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
spicerke said:
(be careful of DreamRyder, I'm sure she'll have all kinds of "gestures" for you, but you might have to clean your leg off after she's done with you!)

:laughing:

she,s gonna need a leg when i,m done with her :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts