Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I just moved to arizona a month ago, I sold my ex 500 before i moved, i needed the extra cash, and now i am looking at getting a VFR or ?? I hate not being without my bike and riding!
Im currently single and i like rainbows.
Looking forward to checking out the scene here and find some new friends!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Welcome...

With a name like peaches69 i hope that your female... but if not, welcome anyway.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
i visited az about a month ago, nice place.

welcome to forums, take your shoes off and stay awhile.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
FZR400Tony said:
i visited az about a month ago, nice place.
Dude! We just missed each other then. I was just telling Kevlar that I was in Ahwatukee a month ago. We coulda hooked up.

And welcome Peaches. You'll find that you'll hate everyone here. :D:eek: :cool: :D

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
DaDuck748 said:

Dude! We just missed each other then. I was just telling Kevlar that I was in Ahwatukee a month ago. We coulda hooked up.

And welcome Peaches. You'll find that you'll hate everyone here. :D:eek: :cool: :D
it was a short-notice trip (i hardly got a chance to tell anyone i was coming). i got to hang out with mongrel and "mrs. mongrel" for one night i was out. it was cool to meet someone from the board. wayne was great. i loved the city. never realized scottsdale and pheonix were on top of each other. :)

we hit this english pub while we were out there. the warm weather really has a positive effect on the lovely ladies of az!!!

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Thing is we are still suspended wondering if Peaches is female or male & hey I come from a fruit growing area of cherries, peaches, the only place in Cdn that can grow apricots (in a commercial way), pears, plums, apples & grapes. No matter what welcome to the SBW board. A bit slow right now, but Robert should have that corrected on Monday. Do read his Thread for the board will be down during the week-end for all the upgrading.
Lord Robert I hope it will allow us to go back one page, not loose what we have typed, to check on something said by the other party. Now how in the heck do I get that bit to Robert? Part of what makes things interesting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts