Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where has everyone been lately??? I have not had alot of time to ride lately, but I did get some rididng in this weekend.... Just thought I would check in on everyone.... c ya later...
:eek:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
dude this dam server hardly ever lets me post , but ne way i went to ohiopyle and did some roads all around there, the roads were GREAT, i also went to mt davis the highest point in pa at 3128 feet that road was dam near one of the best roads in pa that i have ever been on

talk to you later bro

see you on thursday at q&s?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Okay, let's try this again, since last post didn't show up for some lovely reason... :rolleyes:

I'm at school now, so getting out and riding is not always do-able. But at any rate, I should be at bike night again this week. I'm planning on searching for some fun roads out by my school. I hear that 519 to 40 is a fun ride from Hickory to California, PA. PM or AIM me if you want to ride some time this week b/c my bike is here (though unsheltered) at school.

See ya on Thursday!

·
Registered
511 Posts
QuickCoCo1 said:
dude this dam server hardly ever lets me post , but ne way i went to ohiopyle and did some roads all around there, the roads were GREAT, i also went to mt davis the highest point in pa at 3128 feet that road was dam near one of the best roads in pa that i have ever been on

talk to you later bro

see you on thursday at q&s?
yeah that area is beautiful, you see it in the fall!! what roads did you take when you where out there? PA 711 and PA 381 is assummed.

Jeremy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts