Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I'm new to riding, and new to this forum! Thank goodness vBulletin is pretty much universal, or I'd be so entirely lost! I am a moderator of Automotiveforums.com who decided that I needed to find a forum with a bit more motorcycle flare to discuss my newbieness of riding. I hope to stick around for a while, and again, hello! :D

·
Registered
627 Posts
katana600 said:

Ask away...we know ALL the answers,and if we don't we can fake it pretty good!!:D:D:)

JIM
When you can tell the right answers from the smartass ones & outright lies you lose your newbie status;)
What bike are you leaning towards (& hopefully leaning on:D )?

Of course if you pick the WRONG bike we will let you know:p The very astute rider will know that there is only one true sportbike & all the others make good rearview scenery.

Just a hint (R6-R6-R6-R6-R6):thumb:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
R6steve said:

When you can tell the right answers from the smartass ones & outright lies you lose your newbie status;)
What bike are you leaning towards (& hopefully leaning on:D )?

Just a hint (R6-R6-R6-R6-R6):thumb:
*lol* Very nice. I'm glad to be here! :) Always nice to be the newbie girl on the block.

I'm leaning towards a Kaw Ninja 500ex at this point. The insurance is more affordable until I get some years under my belt... or is that tires??? ;) Once my insurance rates drop in just over a year (I'll be 21 then) then I might go for a 4cyl 600cc bike. But for now, so I don't tear up too much pavement, I think I'll be sticking to a 2cyl 498 :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts