Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll be the first to risk the flamming and say I like it. But I also grew to like the looks of the zx-14 which is universally voted ugly so I think that voids my vote.

"The ZX-14 looks like a hammer head shark that swalloed a flying sawser then got sat on by a summo wrestler" Quoted from Fast Bikes Mag but I'm sure they know how to spell "sawser" or however you spell it. The UFO thingy lol.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok here goes

In case you're legally blind, it has a red seat, red pin striping on the rims and the swingarm is on upside down :hurl:

With your lack of taste, I can't imagine you have any trouble picking up the 'ladies' :p :p

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
The problem GD is that you'll be seeing a lot of them in front of you at the track.
:p

As much as i like yams gotta admit
red pin on rims only works on black bikes
the swing arm looks shite
the red seat looks pretty bad too.

the worst "looker" they've come up with for a long time

dont even start me off about Kwaka's

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
endoride said:
I'll be the first to risk the flamming and say I like it. But I also grew to like the looks of the zx-14 which is universally voted ugly so I think that voids my vote.

"The ZX-14 looks like a hammer head shark that swalloed a flying sawser then got sat on by a summo wrestler" Quoted from Fast Bikes Mag but I'm sure they know how to spell "sawser" or however you spell it. The UFO thingy lol.

Hey Hey, easy now, shes BEE U TI FULL sawser boy :thumbs2:

disclaimer:
no animals were harmed in the making of this reply ,saucer and beautiful appear as themselves

·
Registered
642 Posts
Lilo and Stitch

1) Trivia ..... Its a flying Saucer .

2) The Kwak looks like one of the martian creatures who invented Stitch on the disney channel's Lilo and Stitch (for those of us with saucepans)

3) The R1 ... yup I gotta agree with you all ... the red and white is way out of date ..... its a bit spandau ballet in my opinion.

If I were buying a bike today I'd be looking long and hard at a 1098 at my time of life.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Re: Lilo and Stitch

Blue Catt said:
1) Trivia ..... Its a flying Saucer .

2) The Kwak looks like one of the martian creatures who invented Stitch on the disney channel's Lilo and Stitch (for those of us with saucepans)

3) The R1 ... yup I gotta agree with you all ... the red and white is way out of date ..... its a bit spandau ballet in my opinion.

If I were buying a bike today I'd be looking long and hard at a 1098 at my time of life.
now you'll have to explain what saucepans are!!!! to our septic mates.
You need a good kick up the council

1 - 9 of 9 Posts