Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up ladies and gentelmens
im new to this world well only bike experience i have is ridding a a friends baby ninja in high school well im in search of a 1992+gsxr600 for the right price and just wanted to know if any one knows any good web sites for me to check out its going to be mainly for summer daily driving and weekend track use i am planing on getting class thru the rmv they say its kinda hard and was wondering if any ones gone thru it? and when i get my lic. i am going to track school to learn how to ride on the track so i can improve my skills. well thanks for reading my rambeling
later sam

·
Registered
848 Posts
Don't forget to check out:

The all-beloved eBay

and

Cycletrader.com

Both have given me plenty of ideas of what I want and how much I should look at spending. :) Hope they help!

I took Pennsylvania's MSF course and I enjoyed it a lot. The instructors were very cool and the course was challenging but worthwhile. I don't know about other areas, but I was able to take my licensing exam on the last day and walk away with permit stamped! :) Sure, the bikes were little 125's but they served the purpose.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I vote for cycletrader.

I ended up buying my bike off of cycletrader. Think I bought my last car off autotrader. Great site for buying stuff with engines.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts