Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m new to the board. Actually I have been lurking around for about a week and I thought I should make it official and make an intro. The only thing is I don't have a bike yet :( I'm saving up though, and hope to have one within the next few months. So you guys can witness my transition from m/s'less squid, to newbie rider squid. I actually started riding about 8 yrs ago on a kz100, and had a little mishap that kept me away for this long while. But I’m back, and ready to go.

And I live in Orlando Fl.

Mike

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After some of the suggestions I have read, and research I have done, Im partial to the YZF600. I still need to go out and sit on some bikes before I make a decision though.

I may lean towards a 500, it'll probably be determined by what kind of a deal I can get.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Welcome person!

Hey, glad you dropped in for a note. I'm always welcoming to those who are still wishing to finish the next step: purchase.

Have you taken a rider course yet? My first and foremost recommendation.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
tell minnie mouse i said she's a HO :D

welcome

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Welcome aboard! :hello:

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Hola and welcome to SBW! :hello: Glad you came out of lurker mode and are ready to join the fun! :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Howdy.. welcome to the madness....

I have a friend who rides a YZF600 and loves it..

Once you get your new baby.. be sure to post up a pic and share the joy with us :thumb:

E.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kanwisch said:
Hey, glad you dropped in for a note. I'm always welcoming to those who are still wishing to finish the next step: purchase.

Have you taken a rider course yet? My first and foremost recommendation.
Not yet, but it's first on my list of things to do.

monkey said:
tell minnie mouse i said she's a HO :D

welcome
I would, but I hear Mickey is a real bruiser.

cbr929_cholo said:
Welcome, Orlando also :thumb:
I notice your a Knight, I'm @ UCF as well.

Nice to meet you all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts