Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note to introduce myself. I live in GOD'S COUNTRY where there aren't any straightaways more than two miles long within 20 miles. Life is good for me and my 929. I love to ride and hate to waste time talking about what bike is better...929, R1, ZX9, RC51, 996, GSXR, ect..ect. (Sorry Chris, maybe we can go riding some time !) I just enjoy riding at my own pace and learning. This seems like a good site for that. Thanks for sharin' your knowledge !!

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
JP,

Welcome to SBW bro. We *never* argue about which bike is better here.

P.S. Honda's suck! Kawasaki's rule! ;)

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Welcome. :D

Which bike is better? There is no argument... Honda. :rolleyes::D:p

Kawasakis are fat slow pigs. :D:D

·
Squid
2019 Ducati Monster 1200s
813 Posts
Whassup!!!
I have to disagree with the both of you, Yamaha reigns over all :D

[Edited by jk6672 on 10-29-2000 at 07:38 PM]

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcome!!

Hiya and greetings!:)
Contrary to what some folks would say ALL sportbikes are GREAT!!!(Even those powered by a Hardly-Do-It-Run motor:))
Ride safe and ride smart!!!:D

JIM

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Agreed !!

Thanks guys, it's nice to see we all agree...all sportbikes are great and are better than each other ! I ain't never been beat by another bike, only another rider. (A couple of times it was a little humiliating !) By the way, I'm not JP, that stands for John Prine. He's one of the all time great songwriters and I steal an occassional line from his many songs from time to time. Hey jk6672, I's a hopin' You came out of that deal better than your ride ! It's a sad sight to behold.
See youalls on the twisties, (if the weather ever lets up)
Shad

[Edited by Shadrack Jackson on 10-29-2000 at 04:36 PM]

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Nuh-uh...my Honda's better than your...:D

Oh, uuh, sorry about that! Welcome bro. You're gonna like it here, being the best sportbike site on the net 'n all! :) Have fun, ride safe, and enjoy all the great people here!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alright chris_y2k_r1!! My new best bud!!By the way, I love R1s. Now let's go find some twsities and wear out another set of tires!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Shad's in the house!

Hey what'zup,
Yes ALL sportbikes are GREAT! But K******* ROCKS! We must be neighbors, cause there's twisties everywhere here too!
Welcome to the club, and keep the rubber on the road, at least one at all times!

Later,

Krazx9r

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey krazx9er, your're right across the river canyon from me !! We'll have to get together and do the Georgetown-Mosquito ridge loop sometime. May be too late this season though, but there's still a lot of great lower roads happenin'. Thanks for the reply and I'll be in touch...
See Ya .....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Right on:D

That sounds like a great idea! We'll for sure hook up and cruise sometime:) Looking forward to it! Keep in touch:cool:
Hey, what color scheme did you decide on? The red and white, or the yellow and black? They're both extremely awesome! I bet it's as smooth as "butta" too! Catcha later Shad
Krazx9r:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts