Sportbike World banner

hello helo helo he lo lo lo

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  WOLVERINE II 
#1 ·
Bloody echo in here ...where is everybody.

Don't tell me i'm the only one watching SBK and Xaus ride the wheels off his Duke.

And MotoGP comin up this weekend Could be a yawn fest if the duke is as fast as they say .......Com on JT ...rookie of the year easy :)

Haydons 2nd world championship ...oh yes baby...watch n weep

Oh and if you can;t reply or post it's because it's the new site and you have to go to the home page ...then forums .... then sport bike riders singapore
then it all works. Don;t ask me why but it does

Cheers

#2 ·
Same shit different site

I wish you would get over the KFC, a flash in the pan BP.

Saw the 125's and couldnt keep my eyes open for the Moto GP, TWO BRITS IN THE TOP TEN AND ONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE PODIUM:cheers:
What about Mr too sore to lift up my gloves but I can ride the arse of my bile to win a 124 gp:dunno:

#3 ·
Bugger off TUG ..he's still a 10 times better rider than the yawn master stoner.
I know it's a cliche now but if he didn;t have the fastest bike they'd be all over him. He;s going to bugger off into the distance and bore the pants off everybody like the doohan days

Top result for JT.
And lolly pop boy . I think he's a royal prick but but you can;t argue with a podium first race as a rookie....:)

#4 ·
Strange

How would you be feeling if you struggled all of last year and blamed your tyres. This year you get the tyres you wanted and a rookie beats you on your own bike with your old tyres:huh:

Im not a fan of night racing, the brolly burds had to wear jumpers:rolleyes:

This site is pants, it took bloody ages to post a frigging message:cussing;

#5 · (Edited)
I know mate . but before the muppets that are admins realsie the site has gone to shite in a hanbag it'll be too late.
The site takes forever to load . wish i had a dollar for every 404 page not found ....i mean jeeeeeeze this is 2008 not 78 .

Ah well it was good before the admins decided adverts were better than the community.
They have farked it ...nobody else. Go sell colourded ( yes colour has a u in it) handle bar grips to morons.
The true motor sport fans have moved .... pity i liked this place ....once
mmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhh can you say "band wagon" XXXX good night

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.