Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, i finally got the chance to jump on. All is well over here, the weather is great, and the food isn't bad either. There isn't a whole lot of plant life around here though. :eek:

But nothing major is really going on, and i will be in and out occationally to let yall know how everything is doing.

adios,
Matt

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Good to hear from ya, hope all is well! Words really cannot express the gratitude we feel for the job you guys are doing over there. Keep it up and keep in touch!:thumb:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dudeman7 said:
Don't forget to have some fun while your there too.
... there are quite a few good looking women here... not the local women of course, the good looking ones are in the air force. :)

I've seen a couple fat ones too :hurl: :barf:

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey F3 where are ya at? I was suppossed to go into the sandbox, but now they changed our mission and i'm in Rhein Main AB in Germany. It's cold, but the women are fine! I've been to the desert a few times your right man... there are only a few. Sux when their is 100 men to like every 1 girl. Then the ratio of men to good looking girlz is even worse! LOL. Germany has got tons of beautiful women though. I'll get some pictures of some and send em your way. LOL. Srry man... but for once I'm not in the desert...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts