Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh great,

Another gixxer rider who is going to be spending the next year bragging about Suzuki spanking everyone's butt.

(Unfortunatly it's going to be true!) ;)

Welcome to SBW bro.

------------------
Robert Basil
It ain't easy being green - Kermit the frog
But it sure is fun! - Robert Basil

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanx Robert. I got the link from one of your posts on Esportbike. We miss ya round there.
Later.
Yello Draggin aka lawlessone.

------------------
Later.
Let natural selection do its job!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Ahahahahah~! can you say *SUZUKI*.. im glad to see at least someone can admit it robert..hehe. Anyhow yellodraggin.. the *twist of the wrist II* is by kieth codes and you can get it in the transportation section of barnes and noble or bookstar.. somethng like that.. and welcome to the club..

theGoldenboy JOS F

------------------
Some day, i'll ride like all the famed riders of today.. for i will be the rider of tommorrow.. :D:D, cuz as of today.. i have only three months of riding everyday experience under my n*tS.. :D:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi everyone. Ive been lurking here reading posts for a week or so and decided to join the fray. Seems like a cool group of people. Hmm lets see, Im a libra, my turn ons are.... oops, wrong board. Got a little confused for a minute. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. Time to go ride now.
Later.

------------------
Later.
Let natural selection do its job!!!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Amazon.com has it along with everything else also, for those of us who are lazy.

Mike

------------------
Fear Green.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Welcome. :)

BTW, did Suzuki win anything besides AMA Superbike and 500GP? That is a semi-serious question not a smarta** remark. I think it is awesome to have Roberts win on the Suzuki. I would've rather seen Yates with the AMA Championship. ;)

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

·
Registered
55 Posts
Draggin- I almost had a territorial problem there with the YELLO thing but it is ok. Another esportbike person cool.

------------------

·
Registered
55 Posts
By the way Robert we do miss you over on esport. But I know business is business.

------------------

1 - 8 of 8 Posts