Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Definitely a new member to the forum and practically a new rider also. It has been about 8 years since I rode regularly. I just bought a 2000 R6 with 8000 miles a couple of weeks. I could beat the deal I got on it. It has minor cosmetic damage along the left side. It sucks, but I hoping to eventually get it repainted in time. I am trying to find out if anyone knows where I can get some quotes done for cosmetic work. I been trying to break it in. Getting use to the handling and bike itself. Definitely different from what I am use to some years ago. The bike seems to run smoothly, but I need to get the 8000 mile maintenance done and the rest of the bike looked over after being dropped. Does anyone have any recommendation of where I should take it? I was planning on taking it back to where the original owner bought it from (FMS Cycles) down in Fredericksburg, VA. Any advice would helpful. Also looking for others to go riding with if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
848 Posts
NOVA has some beautiful roads just outside of Burke... Gosh I had fun in my car!!! :D Unfortunately all my friends out that way are more import tuners than sportbikers, so I can't offer you any help that way. Welcome to SBW, and happy riding! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts