Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am a new rider. I've had my licence/bike since June 2004. My bike is a 2004 Suzuki GS500F. I absolutely LOVE it. I find it is easy enough to control, but powerful enough to make me keep the respect for it. I've also got a 2004 Yamaha Zuma Sport Scooter (hehe), and the only other motorcycle I've driven was a Yamaha Exciter 250. I have a picture of my bike uploaded also.

I am 24 years old and from around the Binghamton NY area, and very much looking forward to getting the bike back out in a few months for some RIDING!!!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Phaedrus said:
Hey all, I am a new rider. I've had my licence/bike since June 2004. My bike is a 2004 Suzuki GS500F. I absolutely LOVE it. I find it is easy enough to control, but powerful enough to make me keep the respect for it. I've also got a 2004 Yamaha Zuma Sport Scooter (hehe), and the only other motorcycle I've driven was a Yamaha Exciter 250. I have a picture of my bike uploaded also.

I am 24 years old and from around the Binghamton NY area, and very much looking forward to getting the bike back out in a few months for some RIDING!!!
Hey man, welcome to SBW!:thumb: Good to have you aboard. Its kindve funny that you have a Yamy Zuma Scoot, there's a guy on these forums (screen name: onekneedown), he made a post the other day about an incident he had on his that was a little humorous after we discovered that he wasnt injured. Anyway, welcome to the site bro......you will enjoy being here:thumbs2:

Jason

1 - 2 of 2 Posts