Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I just joined the forums, so I thought I'd say 'Hello' and introduce myself. I ride a '97 Honda VFR and have been riding for about 5 years. I'm married, and my wife just started riding a Kawasaki 250 Ninja.

I currently live in Jefferson City, Missouri (btw, that's pronounced "Missour-ee"... not "-uh" :laughing: ). For those of you not familiar with the area, "Jeff City" is kind of a small town. Not much to do. It does, however, have one important redeeming value: The twisties are close! Really close. There's plenty of great riding in the Ozarks and Mark Twain National Forrest. And 3-day weekend trips to Northern Arkansas are simply fantastic!

Lately I've been entertaining the idea of getting a new bike... a Suzuki SV1000 or 'Busa perhaps. But then again, the Viffer is such a sweet ride. It's never tried to bite me. It always obeys when I ask for more lean angle or more power (stopping included)... It is going to be very, very hard to part ways with it.

Guess that's it for now. I look forward to getting to know some of you a little better.

Cheers and safe riding,
kclee

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Welcome. Have you come across a guy named Troy on a ZZR-1200 by any chance? He comes out this way once or twice a year for a WV ride we do.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dad said:
Welcome. Have you come across a guy named Troy on a ZZR-1200 by any chance? He comes out this way once or twice a year for a WV ride we do.
Thanks man. No, sorry but I do not know Troy. Does he live in Jefferson City? Someone rides a ZZR-1200 at the Dept. of Natural Resources, but I do not know who it is.

·
Registered
525 Posts
BIMOTA RIDER said:
Oh, I thought it was Misserry :D
You beat me to it, but I think it's spelled misery.:D

Welcome. I have some familiy in Missouri, but it's on the northern side where there's only straight roads and cornfields.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts