Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Vash said:
How's the holy land?
Man, you're going to burn in Hell for not capitaling those :laughing:

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
I'm not religious, I'm just wondering how my adopted homeland is doing..

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Vash said:
I'm not religious, I'm just wondering how my adopted homeland is doing..
:rolleyes: We desperately need a <sarchasm> emoticon. I wasn't laughing that you'd go to hell, if I even believed that. I was laughing at the "religious right" types who might say something like that. In other words, I was trying to make a funny. Guess I failed :(

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
kanwisch said:
:rolleyes: We desperately need a <sarchasm> emoticon. I wasn't laughing that you'd go to hell, if I even believed that. I was laughing at the "religious right" types who might say something like that. In other words, I was trying to make a funny. Guess I failed :(
Miserably.

:twofinger

Welcome to the site hen_simon15! :hello:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
spicersh said:
Miserably.
hen_simon15, you will find that some people need to be added to your Ignore list. This rat bastard is one of them. At least he has a hot wife :drool: :cool: :D :p :twofinger

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
kanwisch said:
I gotcha...

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
kanwisch said:
hen_simon15, you will find that some people need to be added to your Ignore list. This rat bastard is one of them. At least he has a hot wife :drool: :cool: :D :p :twofinger
:laughing: I'm a supermod, nobody can add me to their ignore list. Muahhaahaahaahaaaaaa!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts