Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone; good to see we are back on line again; but let's not forget why we went offline. To coin a phrase,; "If you don't have something nice to say, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!"
NO MORE CLUB MELTDOWNS OVER WORDS TYPED ON A MESSAGE BOARD.

Be Good...................
-Dave:D
www.cafepress.com/sportbikerz

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
not neccessarily meltdown.. more like reconstruction so certain parties weren't liable anymore ;)

E.

·
Registered
578 Posts
daves said:
Hey everyone; good to see we are back on line again; but let's not forget why we went offline. To coin a phrase,; "If you don't have something nice to say, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!"
NO MORE CLUB MELTDOWNS OVER WORDS TYPED ON A MESSAGE BOARD.

Be Good...................
-Dave:D
www.cafepress.com/sportbikerz

Funny how the ones who were the first to jump up and scream "I QUIT" were also the first ones to get back on and post like crazy........

oops...you said "something nice"...my bad.

·
Registered
1 Posts
it's nice to have the forum back at least! this is afterall the only connection to redline for someone like me being sooooo far away..... as far as taiwan :cool: enjoying the sunshine and mini-skirts w/ tank tops AND a beach full w/ girls wearing bikini!!! heheheh.. i'll be any of your tour guy (or girl in this case), if any of you wanna join me :D

i'll be waiting....
wwu

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
AGPassenger said:
it's nice to have the forum back at least! this is afterall the only connection to redline for someone like me being sooooo far away..... as far as taiwan :cool: enjoying the sunshine and mini-skirts w/ tank tops AND a beach full w/ girls wearing bikini!!! heheheh.. i'll be any of your tour guy (or girl in this case), if any of you wanna join me :D

i'll be waiting....
wwu
pics please!

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
4,998 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
:laughing:

That's like asking a catholic priest to keep it to consenting adults

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=578&e=2&u=/nm/20040227/ts_nm/crime_church_dc

hahaha good one chris:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :thumb: dont make me start on you , ill get you so pissed you will be sending me pms up the ass. I see through all the comments homo you have some sort of crush on me. Well it has to stop sorry Chris im open minded and everything but homosexuality is not my lifestyle. You will have to find comfort in someone else because i cant offer you the companionship that perhaps Daves or Bmacd could. Im just being upfront with you bro Donnyb is heterosexual. So as Dave would say lets keep it smart:twofinger

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Army34DonnyB said:
hahaha good one chris:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :thumb: dont make me start on you chris ill get you so pissed you will be sending me pms up the ass. Which btw you tried getting some i see through all the comments you homo you have some sort of crush on me. Well it has to stop Chris im sorry im open minded and everything but homosexuality is not my lifestyle. You will have find comfort in someone else because i cant offer you the companionship that perhaps Daves or Bmacd could. Im just being upfront with you bro Donnyb is heterosexual. So as Dave would say lets keep it smart:twofinger

'Nuff said!

-=bmacd=-

1 - 15 of 15 Posts