Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHats up guys and gals. well i got out to Montana about 3 or so weeks ago. this is prolly the most amazing place to live. I walk out my front door and in a 360 deg pan all you see is Mnts.. friggin great. alot of bikes out here. still wish i didnt sell all of em. rodes here are nuts lol and NO cops ever. snowboarding is great everything is great. hope all yall are doing good back home. well happy easter and take care every1.
kyle:)

·
Registered
29 Posts
cops in montana

mindin my own business on a deserted country road in the south west part of the state one early morn doing about 80 and the road kinda roller coastters along whena state trooper pops up outa nowhere coming the other way and tags me for 25 over. just bad luck i guess. do they get pissy when you take thier picture?:huh:good ridin

·
Registered
304 Posts
Good to hear from ya Kyle. Sounds like your doing good out there. Hope you find another bike soon. That itch will start to get so bad you won't be able to stop it until you have new one. Take care and ride safe (when you get the new bike). :~)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts