Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, to this board anyway. Found my way here via sportbikes.net. Too many damn boards!!!

I've been riding street/sportbikes for 20 years, and have owned 8 bikes. I currenlty own a '00 Busa (below) and a '01 Katana (the wife rides it). Look forward to shooting the shit with some of you. :D

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"from this angle"? What does that mean? The thing is sweet from ANY angle!!! :D The Busa is not as ugly as people thing, a couple tweaks and they can be a beautiful thing to behold. Nope, removing mirrors = squid in my book. They stay on.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
From this angle? They aren't nicknamed eyabusers for a reason. Lets face it, the headlight set up leaves something to be desired.
As far as the mirrors go....well you know you get more top end if you pull them off. Oh wait, thats my bike that needs help on the top end! Nevermind :)
I will confess, they are a mechanical achievement. They look real good on paper!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm....well, I don't ride it to impress others by it's looks. I know she's beautiful...and no one will ever see the front of it anyway, just the ass. The looks are that way for a reason. Ever wonder why the ZX-12, which has more horsepower stock, is actually slower?

You're right, it needs no help at all going fast. And yes, before you badmouth the Busa mythical bad handling, it does handle good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts