Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Steve and I'm a motorcycloholic, thank you.:D I currently own a '00 RC51, but have a 999s on the way! In the past I've owned a CB750K, ZX6, CBR900RR, 851, 916, TLR, F4 and a R1150RT. I may have forgotten one or two. I've been riding on the street for about 16 years now. I look forward to being a part of this forum.

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Steve,

Welcome to MotoZine! Glad to have you as part of our community.

And last but not least, don't listen to anything slaintedan says. Nobody else does. ;)

P.S. The initation for joining the MotoZine community is you have to let the MotoZine webmaster "borrow" your new 999 for about a week.

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Robert said:
Steve,

Welcome to MotoZine! Glad to have you as part of our community.

And last but not least, don't listen to anything slaintedan says. Nobody else does. ;)

P.S. The initation for joining the MotoZine community is you have to let the MotoZine webmaster "borrow" your new 999 for about a week.
Ahem..and the Suzuki Moderator..........:D

Welcome...Nice bikes ya got...:thumb:

Yeah,,never listen to a guy who licks sidewalks........LOL :D

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
I've been entirely misrepresented!!!

Robert, there are people who listen to me... but come to think of it, they all wear white lab coats. Maybe they're being paid to listen to me?:confused:

Hammer, you know, you do something once...ok, twice, and suddenly you're labeled a "sidewalk licker." That's not fair!:D

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Well Steve if you are that CRAZY about m/cs I guess there is no way we can keep you from this Site. Nice to have you on board.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts