Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is what the rest of the world gets up to...
Just found the site.Very nice.
I hereby apologise in advance if I fail to appear here as much as many do,but I already 'subscribe' to about 5 bike sites,threads are many and time is short!! so please accept my humble apologies in advance!!
bit about meself,just so you can maybe fathom summat out about me.
Im 29,been riding bikes since I was kneehigh to a grasshopper,but legally only for a couple of years. Present bikes are a Kawasaki kz440,which atm is broken(trying to keep up with a CBR600f...silly me...)and my newest toy,my beloved VFR400r,not the nc30 model,the earlier nc24.
Bike is jetted up,freeflow airfilter,and sports a Renegade Carbon can...which presently gives the bike about 5bhp over standard..which isnt bad for a 1987 model...Bike tops out at about 137mph.again..respectable for a small bike of that age..(especially with my fat ass riding it,lol)
I support a race bike(sponsor) Team RiOT. presently racing in the European Superstocks.It's a newbie team,but looking good..we've just got backing off Aprilia Spain.(we run a RSV-R)
this is currently putting out 4bhp over the standard factory RSV-R,and we are chuffed to bits with it.(just hope our new rider can get fully to grips with the beast..she is quite an animal..power? oh yesh!!)
Anyways..Anyone who desperately wants to contact me,check my profile,email addy is there,as is the site I normally frequent..
I will try not to be a stranger,but if i am,then dont take it personally!!OK!!??

Happy,Safe riding!!
Kwacks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hiya Downshyft!!

You looking at getting an F4i? nice choice..Got a friend in Ca. who has recently bought one..he loves it!!-he's just sold his vfr800i(?)

Happy riding,
kwacks

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome --

Hope you enjoy the site. I sure have. Hope to see you round here..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts