Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike is 460 pounds. Is that to heavy for most stunts or will it just take a little different technique than lighter bikes?

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
It will handle most stunts, also I dont know about the high end slow 12 oclock stuff. Just a wheelie or a stoppie can be done.

I dont want to offend you, but I get the impression you might not have been riding very long. If thats the case, dont worry about stunts untill you get the hang of riding pretty well.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No I havent been riding that long. Was just wondering for the later on. I will start atempting stunts when I feel confortable that I will be able to remain in complete control without dumping or anything. I don't rush into things I dont feel capable of, I just think I learn quicker than some others when trying certain things. Im sure I will get flamed or told off for saying that anyway...:eek:

·
Registered
610 Posts
No matter how much you think you are in control you will wreck sometime or another..

If you are thinkin bout that katana i would suggest another bike to do stunts on.. They are heavy and such..

·
Registered
489 Posts
The weight isn't as important as the technique. If you're talkin about stunting a can of tuna. You might want to forget it. Just my :2cents:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts