Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your ready for a bigger bike. You were wringing that 250's neck down the parkway going home tonight. I was like damn, she said she didn't need a bigger bike and then is ripping down the parkway near a 100 mph. I was freezeing to death and bailed off at Rt. 30.

Oh, that was me that was behind you guys screwing around in the tunnel if you didn't figure it out.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I was wondering who that was....... and where they went. :D

I might be ready. :dunno: But I need to sell my bike first ($$$$), then maybe I can afford a 600. I'm thinking I might buy one over the winter.

:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Selling 250

I might be interested in your 250 for my girlfriend. Do you have any pictures. How many milesa are on it, what year, etc? Let me know.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Re: Selling 250

gixxer1 said:
I might be interested in your 250 for my girlfriend. Do you have any pictures. How many milesa are on it, what year, etc? Let me know.
I'm selling a 89 Honda VTR 250 right now, if you are interested.

Sorry Heather if I messed your selling your bike thing up. Just hit me next time you see me. ;)

·
Registered
425 Posts
WORM said:
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT:D :D
If you're nice you can watch.

It actually would be a good fight. (No mirrors allowed! :D )

·
Registered
127 Posts
It's all black....no pics right now, but I can post some tomorrow.

1999 with (I think) about 3800 miles. I'm putting so many miles on it that every time I look down at the mileage it's a lot higher than I remember it being.

I eliminated the fender and integrated the rear turn signals into the empty pods. I also made custom flush mount turn signals in the front. There is a dent in the gas tank, but it isn't very noticeable. I need to get bar end screws (if that's what they are called :dunno: ) because they are stripped. The grips are yellow and black and Ernie was going to make me some yellow tribal decals (its too dark all black). If you are interested and she prefers all black, then I can hold off on the decals and I have the black grips. I am also waiting on a new clutch lever (the one I have is a little bent). I have never dropped it and it is in great shape.

I'm looking to get $2000.

·
Registered
425 Posts
heather_g26 said:
1999 with (I think) about 3800 miles
Mines 10 years older but with half the miles of yours :( .

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
heather_g26 said:
It's all black....no pics right now, but I can post some tomorrow.

1999 with (I think) about 3800 miles. I'm putting so many miles on it that every time I look down at the mileage it's a lot higher than I remember it being.

I eliminated the fender and integrated the rear turn signals into the empty pods. I also made custom flush mount turn signals in the front. There is a dent in the gas tank, but it isn't very noticeable. I need to get bar end screws (if that's what they are called :dunno: ) because they are stripped. The grips are yellow and black and Ernie was going to make me some yellow tribal decals (its too dark all black). If you are interested and she prefers all black, then I can hold off on the decals and I have the black grips. I am also waiting on a new clutch lever (the one I have is a little bent). I have never dropped it and it is in great shape.

I'm looking to get $2000.
2k SNIGG should now be ready to offer you about $300.00:twofinger

·
Registered
425 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
2k SNIGG should now be ready to offer you about $300.00:twofinger
Hey Snigg never offered that much for mine!! I think his top offer was $175. He starts at $20. Heather hold out for atleast $200!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
ok stop me if i am wrong, but can't anyone rail a bike in a straight line? I am sure if i let heather ride the 54 she could "rail the thing in a straight line" but what about when she is in the tight stuff? heather in no way am i saying that you can not ride, i am just saying you have to be a bit more careful and aware in corners when you have a handful of power that you can misjudge. 600's now a days can get you into as much trouble as a liter bike......
but again someone stop me if i am wrong?

·
Registered
13 Posts
QuickCoCo1 said:
ok stop me if i am wrong, but can't anyone rail a bike in a straight line? I am sure if i let heather ride the 54 she could "rail the thing in a straight line" but what about when she is in the tight stuff? heather in no way am i saying that you can not ride, i am just saying you have to be a bit more careful and aware in corners when you have a handful of power that you can misjudge. 600's now a days can get you into as much trouble as a liter bike......
but again someone stop me if i am wrong?
I agree with ya CoCo. You don't have to have the most powerful machine, too get in over your head, coming into a corner. It takes alot of self restaint, too control yourself when you have all that power available too you!

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
R6CycleGal said:
It actually would be a good fight. (No mirrors allowed! :D )
how about mud?:D

1 - 20 of 60 Posts