Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering purchasing one of these from Kisan Tech. Seems like a simple plug-n-play fit at a competitive price. Does anyone have experience with these or any headlight flasher? Ever have any problems?

I sure notice others that have them. Seems like a great safety device with little downside.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I have one made by Kriss Industries of Tucson, AZ (now out of business). I bought one for another street bike but have not installed it yet. I think they are a must safety device, people notice you especially on sunny days.

I also use the modulator that alternates the rear turn signals when the brakes are applied. It also gets a lot of attention, and I like not worrying as much about being rear ended. There are some others out there that just flash the brake light or use LED's in a license plate frame (very bright).

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
follow-up

I ended up with a Kisan headlight modulator which works great. I worried about it being too annoying and sometimes miss the ability to use a non-flashing hi-beam, but I know what the fix is. Overall, it is nice. It does get noticed!

I also installed Hyperlite rear LED flashers that go on with brake light. Very nice. I had some I made, but could not get the intensity I needed, so gave up and bought the real ones.

While I was working on the electrical stuff, I wired up some grip heaters. Very, very nice.

All three items are worth the money.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
What grip heaters do you have? Where'd you buy them? How much? Were they straightforward to install?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts