Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a headcount for the party this Saturday. If you're NOT coming, I don't need to know :twofinger

If you only want to come out after the "Unmentionable display" that is fine, we will probably have a bonfire, etc.

If you have any questions, PM me, keep this thread clean so I know an acurate count please squid:

To refresh your memory:

You’re invited to A COUPLES and SINGLES
Bedroom Magic Boutique!

At a Bedroom Magic in home adult toy party an experienced Bedroom Magic Agent will provide an in depth presentation of our adult lotions, potions, creams, gels, erotic books, instructional videos, sensuous games, x rated novelties and intimate bedroom toys and devices. Bedroom Magic prides itself in our wide array of adult products. We have a little bit of something or a lot of everything for anybody! All purchases made are completely confidential. The best part of a Bedroom Magic presentation is that there is no waiting for your merchandise you will be able to go home with most of it that evening!

At the home of: Jane Kaminski and Chris Holmes
Address: 22341 Armada Center Rd. Armada, MI 48005
Party Date: Saturday May 6th, 2006
Show Time: 7:00PM - ?
BBQ, KEG, Poker, Prizes and Music as well!!!
Please RSVP to: Jane Kaminski at 248-505-9686:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
me and my gf are planning on being there, i have to go to muskegon to pick up the cobra, but i should be back in time to come. and we will probably be bringing another couple. we might stay the night too if thats fine, cause if you're gonna have beer i might be drinkin a lil too much to drive.

do i need to bring anything? i can bring beer, or whatever, let me know.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Neller0414 said:
WOW! i didnt realize you guys were way the hell up there! i just mapped it...daaaaaaaaaaamn
We're south of flint :confused:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
lol i really live in white lake right now, my parents house is in davison...i go to school in flint, so im in flint for 3 months then here for 3 months. kinda confusing, im all over the place. so right now, you are way the hell up there to me. although i will prob be coming from my parents on saturday, so you will be way the hell over and down there (cause your south of imlay city). sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Neller0414 said:
me and my gf are planning on being there, i have to go to muskegon to pick up the cobra, but i should be back in time to come. and we will probably be bringing another couple. we might stay the night too if thats fine, cause if you're gonna have beer i might be drinkin a lil too much to drive.

It's cool if you stay the night. Just bring yourselves or anything else that you feel like bringing.

Jane

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Sorry,
Amy and I will not be able to attend (well, I won't at least, I doubt she'll go on her own). I have a funeral in Traverse City and won't be able to make it in time.

I hope this comes up again...I'd love to goto one.

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bmacd said:
Sorry,
Amy and I will not be able to attend (well, I won't at least, I doubt she'll go on her own). I have a funeral in Traverse City and won't be able to make it in time.

I hope this comes up again...I'd love to goto one.

-=bmacd=-
It's ok Bill, stop in on your way home if you want. And I'm sure there will be several parties from attendeed in the future, or so I would guess.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Neller0414 said:

Bring a tent :D

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Neller0414 said:
what?!? i thought this was one of those parties where we all use the toys that night, as a group...???

:twofinger
Exactly, that's why we want you out in a tent :confused:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
Exactly, that's why we want you out in a tent :confused:
ahh...i see dont want to get shown up by a real man, its okay, i will admirably bow out and leave the boys to play together:cool: :twofinger

1 - 20 of 27 Posts