Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'm not sure how late you guys will be there, but I'm going back to state to pick up my friend and his bike (broken chain), and I'd like he/I to meet you guys down there on the way back. We're thinkin dinner at fuddruckers. Anyways, someone post a phone number if you think you're staying late so i can call you and find out where you guys are.

mine is 248 770 9869

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
jjkGURU said:
what is it? what time? hook us up with some details brotha!
i saw that on our calander, but there's no explaination:confused:
Geez Erichk, whats yo problemo :rolleyes:

·
Registered
394 Posts
F'd up tire n all ill be there tonite... since i gotta work this weekend... n wont make anythinelse..

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
jjkGURU said:
what is it? what time? hook us up with some details brotha!
i saw that on our calander, but there's no explaination:confused:
Boomer is a friend of mine that I met through my girlfriends family. He owns a cruiser shop and this establishment. Due to the cruiser shop the bar has primarily been a cruiser hang and he is aware that there are quite a few sportbikes in the area. He's been on me for over a year to get a group up there. Myself and BMACD went up there for dinner after RO a couple weeks ago. This is his first bike night of the year. Attached is the flyer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
Geez Erichk, whats yo problemo :rolleyes:
Same problem you've got with your spelling and grammar!! :twofinger

·
Registered
494 Posts
Ummmm.. sooooo.. what's going on? Youse guys meeting leaving BP at 7pm to go to Royal Oak or going to Boomers? I might have to work later.. and I just wanted to know which way the group was headed?

SOMEONE MAKE A DECISION! LOL :twofinger

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
ahhhh THAT boomers! duh! i live right by there, and my haircut place is in the same plaza, i was just there last night and there were a bunch of bikes, i didnt really but 2 and 2 together until just now...well i guess 1 and 1, but you know how the saying goes

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Well regardless of what anybody else is doing I'm going out to Boomer's. Keep the same ride schedule:

Westsiders: BP @ 96 & Inkster 6:30 pm leave by 7:00 pm

Eastsiders: BP @ 696 & Mound 6:30 pm leave by 7:00 pm

Go to Royal Oak or Boomers, your call.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Headlight said:
Well regardless of what anybody else is doing I'm going out to Boomer's. Keep the same ride schedule:

Westsiders: BP @ 96 & Inkster 6:30 pm leave by 7:00 pm

Eastsiders: BP @ 696 & Mound 6:30 pm leave by 7:00 pm

Go to Royal Oak or Boomers, your call.
Sounds good to me. I will be at the bp @ 6:30 and will just plan on following the masses wherever they may lead. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Tigress said:
I might be able to swing BP by 7pm or a little after.. but who from the BP is going to go to Boomers???? No sense in meeting there if everyone is going to RO. Know what I mean??
just want to let you know...i really love the chick in the avatar, i mean i want to make little half cartoon half human babies with her, shes soooooo hot

1 - 20 of 62 Posts