873 Posts
What a bunch of idiots. (The Haydens)

------------------
Fear Green.

·
Registered
100 Posts
What a punk

Does anybody know if they won at the races?

------------------
Dave fzR1

"When I grow up... I wanna be a SQUIIIID!"

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Oh great...another black eye for motorcyclists!!!! :mad:
Celebrities should act better when they are anywhere that exposes them to public scrutiny!!These guys have proved they are NOT able to be representatives of our sport!!!(Let's see if they appologise now or come up w/some phoney excuse for this!!) :( :(

JIM

------------------
"Adults are just kids who owe money."

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yet, another person who has let Celebrity status go to their head. Some people just do not know how tp deal with being famous. I had the same problem when I was racing motorcycles, that's why I quit and became the ticket collecting person that I am today :D
A lot of celebrities have gone thru the same problems, it's just the good ones who learn how to manage their new status in the limelight.

------------------
Todd Hoffmaster
'00 Katana 600
40 tickets now. I need a Hayabusa!
I'm a bird watcher and I'm looking for a Big Breasted Bed Thrasher, have you seen one?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Big news around here. All over the T.V. I live just a little ways from Owensboro. We be there again tonight to catch a movie.

------------------
Chris (H-Man) Pyle
'99 F4-S/T
Ride Smart, Ride Far

·
Registered
6 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ratsalad:
What a punk

Does anybody know if they won at the races?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, he won willow springs...finished 5 pts behing mladlin for the championship.

------------------

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
What is really odd is that the parents were on the plane with them. :confused: I guess they had better get the checkbook out. :D

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

P

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RCjohn:
What is really odd is that the parents were on the plane with them.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What I thought was odd was the implication that dear ol' mom was causing trouble too. That must be one helluva redneck family.

------------------
Pete
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
There is an interesting point of view about the incident at AMAsuperbike.com. I believe I agree with their scepticism(sp) on this. They(sons and parents) have always been very friendly to me at the races regardless of the race results. Don't strike me as a tempermental family. :confused:

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I agree, they have always come across as decent people. If John Kosinski(sp) and Gobert had been flying to Del Rio together that would be a little different and very plausible.

------------------
If if if....
If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass every time he jumps!

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally reported by AMASuperbike.com:
These are the people who, while in their club racing days, used to record and send cassette tapes of their favorite country & western songs to everybody in Yamaha's racing department at Christmas, just so they'd have some good tunes to listen to when they drove home from work.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jeez, i bet the yamaha folks loved that. :p

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

·
Registered
987 Posts
Good thing he wasn't in the NFL or NBA, or else he'd already be in jail, and we'd have to listen to a bunch of crybaby editorials condemning him without benefit of factual data.

------------------

S

·
0 Posts
Posted By RCjohn <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Don't strike me as a tempermental family.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's funny how cheap champagne and high altitudes bring out the best in people :D

------------------
Watch out where those Huskies go , Don't you eat that yellow snow ....

Adam

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
http://www.messenger-inquirer.com/daviess/2231299.htm

interesting witness description of events.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

·
Registered
34 Posts
I believe that the Northwest crew were exaggerating the story. The Haydens were probably making fun of the crew, but the passengers themselves would've complained to the police if they were put in danger.

Northwest AL sucks anyways, that's why they lowered their fares. They're always late, the food sucks... and their stewardesses really have attitudes.

------------------
A|_|_/\N

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Seems interesting that a unbiased, uninvolved observer had a statement that was just a little different than the crew of the plane. The track records of the hayden family and northwestern could be decent indicators as well, since the service I've had from Northwestern is usually below par.

------------------
If if if....
If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass every time he jumps!

P

·
0 Posts
Well, considering how so many people feel about motorcycle riders, i.e., "boisterous, rowdy, and disruptive", I'm not surprised by the allegations. I'm still LMAO at Roger Lee putting his helmet on!

------------------
Pete
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.