Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
ZX6R1033 said:
Those numbers are correct. That supra is infamous across any Supra owners circle.
That car is infamous across all import racers circles......it has been around and has been a beast forever......it is the reason I have always wanted a Supra.....

·
Registered
609 Posts
Holy f#ck that car is nasty. The front end barely stays down!

I like how it still looks for the most part stock...no cheesy stickers, lights, ect.

·
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid
1,142 Posts
Supra's are cool, other than the fact that all 400hp, 500hp, 600hp supras run 12's. and takes them 1100 hp to run a god damn 10.

Morons need to stop getting higher hp number, and learn how to work on suspension.

-Nick

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Judge said:
That car is infamous across all import racers circles......it has been around and has been a beast forever......it is the reason I have always wanted a Supra.....
That makes two of us. I own a 300ZX now... but they are pretty much done at 700-800 whp (no nitrous) on stock internals. I have seen many supras breaking 1000 on stocks.

BUT... Thanks to fast and the fagious, The price of supras sky-rocketed, and they are WAY out of my league now.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
linkinpark0726 said:
Supra's are cool, other than the fact that all 400hp, 500hp, 600hp supras run 12's. and takes them 1100 hp to run a god damn 10.

Morons need to stop getting higher hp number, and learn how to work on suspension.

-Nick

like the first RX-7 that broke 8's. :D

I dont remember the hp numbers, but I dont believe they were much over 600.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Here's a wrx wagon that broke 8's. Not to many out there.

http://www.rigoliracing.com.au/videos/hp_3rd_run.avi

Power: 542hp no nitrous

Best E.T: [email protected]

Engine: Stage 3 EJ20/25

Induction: Innovative GT72 Dual ballbearing, MOOD Motorsports FMIC, stock plenum/throttle body

Internals: PAR billet rods, Arias pistons, PAR headstuds, copper head gaskets

Igtnition: MSD DIS-2, MSD Blaster coil

Exhaust: TRP Headers, 3" exhaust

Engine Management: Microtech LTX-8

Boost Control: Innovative 42mm wastegate,

Turbosmart eBoost 60psi

Drivetrain:
Gearbox: Modified subaru 4EAT, hi stall converter

Diff: Standard

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts