Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone...I'm new here.

My name is Sonja and I am in the Detroit area. I've been riding for about 4 years now. My first bike was a 2002 Katana, I bought it brand new and had never ridden a bike before. Laugh it up...I did. I put my naive trust in the salesman that didn't care about a young girl buying a tank. Anyway, I crashed it...in Deal's Gap two years later. Last year I got myself onto a 2001 Honda CBR F4i. I absolutely loved that bike. I started track days this year and got myself hooked. Just sold the F4i very late last month/early this month and just brought home my new (to me) 2003 R6. A member here is buying my F4i track fairings and she mentioned this forum, so I thought I'd join in on the fun.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

PsycleGirl
:D

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi Sonja and welcome.:thumb: If you have any pics of your track days post'em would love to see them, can't resist a girl in leathers:drool:
Oh and nice bike I'm looking for something like that to.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Howdy Sonja... YUP fellow SBW folks I was the one to pick up her F4i race bodywork... or at least buy them and another SBW folk (Overdose) is picken them up for me and bringin them up to me while he's coming up to my place to go hunting this weekend....

I plan to rattle can them to look like my Red White Blue flag theme like my 929 :p

Can't wait to get together with you sometime.. sorry I missed out on gettin to visit tonight.. but I won't be missin the 5 hrs drive down and back ;)

I replied on your other post about Redline's forum... you're more than welcome to come over and hang with us there... lots of girls riders around as well there... only I do trackdays out of them though.. we need to start girlnappin them and draggin them with us :D

E.

oh yeah... warning.. Leg Humpers are abundant around here ;o) and yes yes I'm just as quilty before the boys throw that in my face LOL

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Hi Sonja!

Welcome to SBW!

I second E's leg-humper comment, but the guys are mostly harmless and pretty hysterical.

Love the bike! :drool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts